April 22-24, 2013 in Arlington, Virginia
IEEE Power & Energy Society PES
IEEE Power Electronics Society PELS
IEEE Industry Applications Society IAS
The ESTS 2013 will focus on electric ship technologies in the following major areas:
- Integrated Electric Power Systems
- System Architecture
- Design tools for analysis, synthesis, modeling & simulation
- Electric Propulsion (Machines, Drives, Propulsors)
- Electrical Power Conversion
- Distribution and Energy Storage
- Power Quality and Impact of Pulsed Power Loads
- Protection, Reconfiguration and Survivability
- Tests, Evaluation and Certification
- Integration of Pulsed and High Power Loads
- Power System Control Methods and Architectures
Commercial & military ships end-users, shipbuilders, port operators, classification societies, machinery and equipment manufacturers, research institutes, universities and others organizations around the world are invited to present their views, opinions, experiences and their studies, research, designs and future advances on these subjects. Panel sessions and poster presentations will also be held for these topics.
CALL FOR PAPERS / SUBMISSION OF DIGESTS
UPDATE: digests extension – now due December 3, 2012 – more info here.
Authors notified of acceptance – January 21, 2013
Final papers due – March 1, 2013
Hilton Arlington – here.
Hotel room block deadline: March 21